What can I say, but I've missed you...oh, so much!
I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long. I was really struggling to write posts and life was just so hectic, and so I was forced to take little blogging break. I never expected it to last for 2 1/2 months but, cie la vie!
So, here's a quick recap of what you've missed during my little bloggy break:
- As, you already know, I have a bun in the oven, but what you don't know is that our little "bun" is girl! Yes, a girl! I've always wanted a little girl--the husband and I are over the moon, Einstein not so much.
- I've been sewings lots and lots for our little girl, I will show you some of the things i've been working on a little later.
- I traded in my little, cute "Roxy"- Nissan Sentra for a uber-cool mom car--a Nissan Rouge, which I call "Gidget".
- I recently found out I have gestational diabetes---so not fun, but I'm getting through it.
- Because of my recent gestational diabetes diagnosis, I've died my hair a very dark brown. I tend to change my hair when I get upset or life gets a little too crazy.
- I am working on starting a new etsy store...when I have more info I definately will share because I will ready your input.
Well, I think that's all for now. Till tomorrow.