Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted. Well, alot has been happened since then! First I would like to apoligize for being MIA...I'm really, truly sorry. Life has been crazy, hectic and very tiring. There is so much to tell you I don't know where to begin. So, I'm gonna do my best.
- Christmas was nice and lowkey. There was a bit of family drama that ensued the week before, but in end it all turned out pretty well.
- For Christmas, my husband got me the adoreable purse and wallet that I had had my eye on.
- I got the Tassimo brewbot! And let me tell you, it's amazing! You'll never want to go to Starbucks again!
- Einstein got like half of the Lego City...I've seriously never seen so many lego's in my life.
- The husband is still gainfully employed and loving his job. We are hoping they make him permanent--it is such a great company to work for!
- Our new years was pretty low key, but fun. We went out to dinner at Island's and then watched "Yogi Bear" in 3d.
- I felt the baby kick and since then "she" (as I like to refer to the baby in hopes for a girl) has not stopped.
- I got some new baby sewing books and I am so excited to start sewing for baby, as soon as I find out what I'm having.
- The realization that I'm having a baby has finally really hit me and I'm in full baby mode.
- With the new year, came the start of school. My class this session is Intro to Creative Writing. I'm really excited to finally start on one of my major classes. It's hard, but I know I will learn a lot.
- Crazy stuff has happened at work, but it's all for the good and I'm really excited about it.
- Einstein has not been behaving. It's been hard. But I know God will get us a throught it.
- The husband and I are planning one last trip away before baby comes. I'm calling it the birthday/anniversary/before baby comes trip.
- The husband will turn the big 3 0 in a week.
- Einstein is playing basketball now. He had a rough start, but he's gotten better.
Stay tuned for a revised 30 before 30 post and some baby inspiration.